Wiggle worm, leaves you feeling blue, you can count on me, I will beaver for you.
- Chaz is always singing. He hasn’t made up these words so much as heard them and made sense of them in his own world.
- My interim Tech Directorship has been de-interimated. The shiny bauble is mine to keep. I was sort indifferent to being an interim, but actually it has meant that everyone has had to congratulate me twice which as an attention seeking harpy – sorry ✌️ extrovert ✌️ – has been great!
- Do you reckon Monty Don’s houseplants get spider mites? We were doing so well!!!!!
- Chaz had a vomiting bug over the weekend. Just a little Friday night yarfing. So far nobody else in the family has caught it.
- This week at work was nuts. 30 minute meetings are good until you have 10 unrelated ones in a day.