- Greetings from vacay. We’ve taken our annual trip with Lachie’s family (13 people in total) to Yorkshire. Last time we did this was the very cursed trip in which I brought Noro with me and then gave it to several other people.
- This year is going better.
- I’ve restarted running.
- I saw a tick in country park on Monday and I crushed it with my phone but still. Ew.
- C’s language is coming along a lot. His current thing: “
Mummy? Mummy? Mummy? Mummy? Mummy? Mummy? Mummy? Mama? Mama? Mummy? Mama? ... That was a joke." He's picked up the phrase "that was a joke" from his sister who says it a lot.
- He also sings a lot. Like, all the time. The other day I momentarily fell into harmony with him as we were singing the wheels on the bus but mostly he’s not singing any notes as you would recognise from western music.
- E has found a perfect summer holiday companion on her younger cousin who she can boss around.